Theme My Login 5.1 has been released as a final pre-WordPress 3.0 update. This release fixes a few bugs and adds a heap of new languages for translation.
Theme My Login 5.1
- Display “Log Out” when page is shown in pagelist and logged in
- Forward profile.php to themed profile when module is active
- Allow for %user_id% in custom user links
- Add inline descriptions to all settings
- Various tweaks and preps for WP 3.0
- Add Italian translation
- Add Danish translation
- Add Polish translation
- Add Spanish translation
I just committed version 1.3 of Theme My Profile to the repository. This version basically prepares the plugin for WordPress 3.0. It also reverts to using a page for the “Profile” page, rather than the ill-fated “on-the-fly” page method previously used. Also, I introduced a new option to limit the display of the “Profile” page in the pagelist to always show, only show when logged in or never show.
Theme My Profile 1.3
- Another code rewrite (Update for WP 3.0)
- Revert to using page for profile
- Option to display profile in pagelist always, when logged in or never
Thanks to all of you, Theme My Login has become a very popular WordPress plugin, reaching over 100,000 downloads!
As of this moment, I have quite a few things to do to complete the site, but I couldn’t wait to get it switched over!
The site is currently using WordPress 3.0 Beta 2 because I couldn’t wait any longer for the actual release. So, if you find any bugs, that is probably the reason.
Along with the new site, I plan on beginning to write up articles and tutorials on WordPress as well as general web design and development.
So, “excuse my virtual dust” as I help bring you a more useful website!
P.S. I am available for hire!