Apparently. at some point within the last couple of days, WordPress.org somehow thought that it would be good to mark 6.4-alpha as the current stable tag for Theme My Login. This is absolutely absurd!
If you notice that you are using Theme My Login 6.4-alpha please, deactivate it and delete it using the plugins screen immediately. This is an alpha version, not for public release!
Please understand that this is something that is beyond my control. Not once did I ever set the stable tag to 6.4-alpha. I’d appreciate if any of you who left a bad review because of this issue please reconsider.
Theme My Login 6.3.6 resolves more outstanding issues in the 6.3 branch. The main issues resolved in this revision are module settings all being on once activated, template tag not being output, installation failing during new blog creation on multisite and duplicate error messages on login pages.
Theme My Login 6.3.6
- Fix issue where all module options were set once activated
- Fix issue where template tag was not being output
- Fix issue where install failed during new blog creation on multisite
- Fix issue where error messages were duplicated on login pages
Theme My Login 6.3.5 fixes yet more issues uncovered with the under-tested 6.3 branch. Issues resolved include blank pages when a page.php template doesn’t exist, 404 errors on profile page when Themed Profiles is active, options being deleted upon upgrade and AJAX module not working properly in Internet Explorer.
- Fix issue with blank pages where page.php didn’t exists in a theme
- Fix issue where activating Themed Profiles resulted in a 404 for profile page
- Fix issue where options were being deleted upon upgrade
- Fix issue with AJAX module not working properly in Internet Explorer
Theme My Login 6.3.4 fixes one single issue with TML pages giving 404 errors. It simply adds a rewrite rule for each TML page.
Theme My Login 6.3.4
- Use verbose rewrite rules for TML pages
After correcting multiple issues from the 6.3 release, I firmly believe that 6.3.3 is ready to go! This bugfix release should resolve all of the issues encountered when previously upgrading to the 6.3 branch.
Theme My Login 6.3.3
- Fix issue where actions weren’t being appended to page links
- Fix issue where modules weren’t being installed on upgrade
- Fix fatal error in Custom E-mail module where old function name wasn’t replaced
- Fix private constructor issue for PHP versions less than 5.3