The biggest complaint with the 6.3 branch of Theme My Login was the change to the use of a custom post type for TML’s actions. This release reverts back to using WP’s native pages. A few other outstanding bugs are resolved in this release as well, including reCAPTCHA not working on multisite, user links not being able to be deleted and more.
- Revert tml_page post type back to default WP pages
- Fix issue where SSL warnings were displayed in reCAPTCHA module
- Fix issue where a blank page resulted when 404.php didn’t exist in a theme
- Fix issue where User Links couldn’t be deleted
- Fix issue where “Are you sure?” would display when attempting to log out
- Fix issue where strings weren’t being translated on Profile page